Saturday, April 24, 2010

Days 13 and 14

On day 13 I was a little out of sorts because I had some errands to run and also team call to host so I was off schedule. I did get some calls in though. Not as many as I would like to have but some is better than none! I make an effort EVERY single day to do something for my business. Even on saturday and sunday :0) I dont do calls on the saturday and sunday but i post ads and respond to emails and help my team if they need it. And of course if someone calls me I will talk to them! I followed up with one of my REALLy good prospects, she is supposed to start sometime closer to 5/11 so I am looking forward to having her join me team!
On day 14 I posted ads and got a pretty good response. I also did some local marketing and got to put out a bunch of brochures and postcards! When I got home I had two messages, one for an IBO and one for the benefits :0) I spoke with the one for being an IBO and she sounded really interested.. she is gonna call me back after dinner. The other needed to call me back because it wasnt a good time. I am looking forward to getting alot more responses from the ads i posted today! Gonna respond to them tomorrow so I will have opt ins for monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment