Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 7

Well my day was a little out of sorts because I had a doctors appointment to go to today, so I was off schedule. Did a lot of running around today BUT I did get to talk to a few people (not as many as I was hoping for but i will catch up tomorrow on those) The few that I talked to seem VERY interested! The one said she was more than likely going to get started tonight -I have been talking with her about it for a while so I a SURE she will :0) The other one I spoke with, I believe she was seeing her dreams come true while I was talking to her! She wants to get started either tonight or tomorrow. She wants to talk it over with her partner. I spoke with another who wants to do some research and will get back to me.. not sure on that one though. We will see. Gonna work out on the Wii here when I am finished with this and I get my kids to bed :0)I am looking forward to a VERY productive day tomorrow. I have about 6 fresh opt ins or more and also someone who is a follow up that is supposed to start tomorrow that I spoke with about a month ago :0) So Enrollments are going to be plenty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment