Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 6 (April 14-2010)

Had a productive day today working from home :0) I put some new advertising techniques into play today and I am excited to see how it pans out. I have been doing ALOT on facebook lately and I enrolled 1 from there yesterday and got an opt in from there today :0) So I am happy with that! I have a bunch of fresh opt ins for tomorrow and a few I need to follow up with tomorrow afternoon as well as on Friday :0) I am REALLY excited about how these 90 days are going to turn out! I have a good feeling that some GREAT things are going to happen in my business for this challenge!! I drank 3 glasses of water today and ate alot fresh fruit too! It is sooo hard to drink water.. I would rather not have anything at all..lol But I am trying! Gonna shoot for 4 glasses tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment