Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 1

Okay my first day didnt go as well as I hoped but thats okay I will tweak it til I accomplish everything I need to!!
I had 12 things on my schedule and I got 7 of them done:0) I did have a little late start because I was creating this blog this morning instead of doing other stuff so tomorrow should be much better!!
I ate healthy all day today and drank a couple of glasses of water. Tomorrow going to exercise and try to drink 5 glasses of water- I REALLY dont like water but I know it will help in reaching my goal!!
I made a few calls today but not as many as I would have liked to because I didnt have enough people to talk to so I posted some ads today as well as found a new mom site to join which should help in the lead department :0)
Tomorrow I am going to stick to my schedule better and get things done accordingly. I am also going to try to do some local marketing tomorrow as well to get more leads!

1 comment: