Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 8

Well I had quite a few conversations today.. i talked with 4 people and left 8 messages. A couple of those 4 are still thinking about it.. We will see what happens. I also left messages for a few follow ups from yesterday. Posted on facebook and the one of the other sites i normally post on too. I am gong to post on my other sites tomorrow. Later tonight I am going to send out a bunch of emails and also do a blast. i will write more a little later. I have to run!....

Well I am back. Gonna put some techniques to work in the morning and see how they turn out :0) Hopefully it will get me lined up nicely for Monday morning!
Still eating healthy and trying to drink lots of water :0) I lost 3.5 pounds last time i checked! I am on my way!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment