Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 9 (4-17-10)

So today I worked out on the Wii and found out I lost a little over 4 pounds! I set a goal to lose 5 pounds by April 26th so I am well on my way to reaching that goal :0) I have been doing good eating healthy stuff and staying away from soda. I havent had any soda now for about 3 weeks. Gonna work out again tomorrow.

I sent out 750 emails today and posted some ads too and my response is pretty good so far.. It gave me around 30 people so far that are lined up to start the new week off :0) I posted some stuff about work in a new spot today so we will see how that works out. I also paid for 2 banners to be put on a site that should be up and running soon. I am looking forward to seeing how that turns out! Going to respond to all of my responses tomorrow so they will be in play for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment