Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 10 and 11

So I forgot to post yesterday but i posted ads and responded to a bunch of emails so they can be lined up for this week and also helped my team :0) I didnt work out yesterday but i did eat good and also drank water!

Today I jumped on the trampoline with my kids for about 15 minutes or so. THAT is a workout!!!...lol I am definitely gonna work that into my schedule. I am SURE it will help aid in my weight loss! I ate healthy today! Gonna get on the Wii in a while to see if the scale changed :0)

I left a bunch of messages today. I spoke with two VERY good prospects that both should be starting within the next couple of days :0) My banners are up and running today so I am excited to see how they work!! I will keep you posted on that. My marketing on facebook has been working well. I have been getting at least 1 opt in a day from there :0) I have some people lined up to talk to for tomorrow and I still have leads coming in from the ads I posted on Saturday!! I am looking forward to a productive and successful week!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment