Friday, April 9, 2010

A Bit About Me!

I am a Work At Home Mom! I have 3 beautiful girls ages 7, 6 and 4 and I am married to the most Wonderful Man! They are my 'WHY'! Two years ago I started working for an Amazing company called Ameriplan so my husband wouldn't have to work so hard and so I can stop telling my kids' "We cant afford it." I am getting closer and closer everyday to reaching my goals with this company. Right now we just started a new 90 Day Challenge and I posted this blog to keep track of my progress over the next 90 Days.

My goals for the next 90 days are as follows:
~ Triple my residual Income
~ Enroll at least 2 Brokers every week
~ Work on time management and staying focused
~ Workout at least 3 days a week
~ Lose 10 pounds

I have made a new daily schedule that will help with my time management and should help everything fall into place :0)

So there ya have it! I will be keeping a log of how my progress went every day. So check back everyday to see how I am doing! GAME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment