Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 5 ~ April 13, 2010

My 90 day challenge efforts are paying off. I enrolled a new broker today which was one of the people I was talking about in my post from yesterday! I have a few more to follow up with tomorrow and some fresh ones to talk to too! I also have some to follow up with on friday. :0) I got on the mom site i was telling you about today and did some posting on there. I am looking forward to that paying off as well- considering its the site where I found this opportunity to begin with. Figured I would go back to where I found it, since it worked for me, it can for someone else too! I didnt work out today but I will tomorrow.. first thing! I stopped drinking soda to help aid in my weight loss so I will let you know how that works out! I have been doing good with not eating too much junk! I have been trying to cook healthier too. Only cook with olive oil and no butter if i can help it :0) Lots of fruit and fresh veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment