Friday, September 10, 2010

Whats new lately

Wow its been a while since I posted.. since june.. Well lets see.. I have gone through radiation which was a bit lonely feeling..I had to be isolated from my husband and kids for 7 days and I couldnt be within 2 arm lengths of anyone so I had to live at my parents house for a week.. They were gone most days so I was alone..I did ALOT of reading cause i couldnt do anything else.. couldnt even play with the animals :0( couldnt touch anything that anyone else would touch basically.. Had to eat on paper plates and plastic silverware and couldnt prepare food. It was a good break but felt like I wanted to help to earn my keep cause they took such good care of me :0) I missed my kids and husband terribly.. I did get to talk to them on the phone but I had to miss my big girls birthday :0( I guess I would rather miss just one than a bunch right? :0) I didnt have many side affects from the radiation.. just my taste buds were off for about a month.. lol I will take that over being sick ANY DAY!:0) It has been tough going through the adjustments of my thyroid medicine because when they docs change it, I feel achy for about a good week. I think they have it down good now though.. Have to get blood rechecked at the end of this month. I also have to get my cancer marker test rechecked when the radiation stops working- it works for 3 months in my system. So the end of september will be 3 months. HOPEFULLY the level is below 1.0 I am anxious to find out. I also have to get an ultrasound of my neck and chest x-ray in November and also back to see the endocrinologist then too. So just playing the waiting game at the moment, but I will make an effort to update on here regularly. :0)

Recently I started something new. I was presented with a wellness company that can help keep my family healthy with all natural cleaners, hair care, make up and vitamins. Since I have been taking the vitamins I feel GREAT! :0) As a matter of fact dont think I have ever felt better!! I feel my kids are much safer too with out all the harmful CANCER CAUSING chemicals we were using before. We do NOT need anymore cancer in this house so I will do ALL I can to help prevent it!!!! So if anyone wants info on that you can email me at aceciab@wedeliverwellness.com I am still with Ameriplan and helping my team :0) So if you would like information on that too, then email me at aboeckmann@ameriplan.net If you are interested in working with either Ameriplan or the wellness company, let me know.. I will be more than happy to help you! :0) I am going to be posting some information about Ameriplan and the wellness company on here so keep an eye out for it! Questions about anything are always welcome..even if its about my condition ;0) Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!! I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment