Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ultra sound update

So I had the ultrasound on monday.. the doctor called me first thing tuesday morning.. Turns out there IS something in my neck that doesnt belong :0( SO I have to go back to the see the ear, nose and throat doctor who did my surgery to take out my thyroid. I have an appointment with him on October 7th. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing. .They have to do either a biopsy or cut it out. I say go straight for cutting it out.. I dont want to take any chances but of course I have to see what the doctor says. I will keep everyone posted on that. With that being said.. my passion to help PREVENT CANCER has increased quite a bit.. Please do some research on the products you use so you can see how HARMFUL they are.. I am going to post some information on here so you can do some research yourself. I can help make your home and the environment MUCH SAFER!! As much as 90% of childhood cancer may be explained by environmental exposures. The incidence of childhood cancers jumped almost 27% between 1975 and 2002. So DONT risk your childrens lives because the tv makes everything sound so wonderful!!! The chemicals you use in your household are VERY TOXIC and I can help you!! Not only can I help your home be safer but I can also help you SAVE MONEY!! SO you get the best of both worlds!! Everyone wants to save money!! If you choose, you may also MAKE MONEY from home! :0) Ask me for info at aceciab@wedeliverwellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment