Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Thoughts...

I wanted to take a minute today to help you all see where my true passion is. I was presented to the Wellness Company I am currently working for right after I was diagnosed with Papillary Carcinoma (Thyroid Cancer). They type of Cancer I have is one of the easiest types to get rid of but the emotional side of it was NOT easy by any means. It was VERY hard during all of the testing process and waiting on answers and treatment and really just everything about it was a HUGE emotional tole. I don't want ANYONE to have to go through what I have gone through. I KNOW there are MANY other Cancers out there that are A LOT worse on the body, physically. I am very thankful I did not have to endure that! Even though I did not have to endure the physical side of things, it still does not make me take the Cancer issue lightly. I take it VERY seriously as a matter of fact, even more so now. I have a way to help PREVENT Cancer and I want as many people to know as possible because NO ONE should have to go through it, whether personally or through a family member.
Cancer causing chemicals are around us EVERYWHERE! They are in our homes because of the everyday products we use. They are in the environment outside. You even get exposed doing your everyday routines. Just about every product that the average household uses, has carcinogens (cancer causing chemicals) in them. They come in forms such as chlorine, formaldahyde, phosphates, pesticides and many more. They are found in products such as Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, dishwasher and laundry detergent, all household cleaners especially BLEACH. Lotions, perfume and cologne, makeup and the list goes on.
Did you know that 90% of childhood cancer is caused by environmental exposure to chemicals such as the ones I just listed...Also that your home is 2-5 times MORE poluted with chemicals than outside! And also that a baby in the womb is exposed to MORE THAN 200 TOXIC Chemicals BEFORE it is even born! Our families are WAY to precious to let something as evil as Cancer take them away from us. Making your home FREE from toxins is a GREAT way to help prevent cancer so you will hopefully never have to endure the loss of a loved one due to cancer that you could have prevented. PREVENTION is the key.. NOT treatment.. You don't want it to get as far as the treatment phase. I can show you a MUCH SAFER way to do your daily routines and use everyday products with out being exposed to those TOXIC chemicals, I listed earlier in this note. You can use all natural products such as bath and body, hair care, make up, household products,etc. There is NO reason to expose you and your family to the toxins when you do NOT have to! Why take the risk? Paying for the prevention is MUCH CHEAPER than having to pay for the treatment! I can help you SAVE money by using our Wellness products as well as make your home AND the environment SAFER! Make your home SAFER starting today!! Contact me at aceciab@wedeliverwellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment