Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A GREAT Update on my health!! :0)

Okay so my chest xray is negative..YAAY!! and my cancer marker bloodwork is LOW..just like we wanted..another YAAY!!...LOL and also went to the docs to talk about the ultrasound and he doesnt feel it is cancerous and NO need to mess with it now cause all of my tests are GREAT! :0) He said we will do periodic blood work and ultrasounds and if anything changes even just a little they will biopsy the spot in my neck..he feels it is just left over tissue from the surgery.. NO WORRIES!! YAAAAAAY!!! I am SOOO relieved!! :0)

On another note!! I have been doing GREAT with my wellness business!! I have reached my first promotion of Director in 2 short months!! :0) SOOO excited about the money this business is going to make me along with how many people I can help in preventing the devastation of cancer in their families!! If you want information or would like to watch a webinar..leave me a comment or email me at aceciab@wedeliverwellness.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment